Redlo are pleased to offer high quality recruitment services to leading organisations, and we focus on cultural matching, and understanding both parties long term aspirations. With over four decades of Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) recruitment experience we are proud to offer a bespoke and proven recruitment service to our clients. Our staff are not targeted on placing high levels of candidates, and thus we offer a more detailed and focused selection process.
Redlo ltd USP:
- Detailed service providers: Our service (unique candidate profiling & understanding your organisation aspirations) is more in-depth which enhances the recruitment service provision. This allows our team to offer a more bespoke and diligent service versus many high profile rival recruitment providers.
- Proven results: Testimonials are available to prove why we are so successful as long term recruitment providers.
- Long Term Relationship building: We are always working on long term high quality projects for HR Managers.
- 100% Match of Candidates: We have seen other recruitment firms appear to gather candidates that only have limited experience within the sectors and then send a handful of possible matches with little care to detail or meeting the clients’ actual aspirations. We take time to understand your organisation, its culture and aspirations to ensure we add value to your recruitment process. Having spent time getting to know your aspirations, and the organisations plans we become fully integrated into your vision for the future. We thus feel our culture and unique candidate selection would add value to your recruitment strategy in 2017/8.
Currently seeking candidates:
We are seeking candidates from the below key areas, and welcome you sending our team your updated CV and desired next Job title. Please send your CV to our team today.
Call 07586 342161 or email us at: info@Redlo.co.uk
Employers are advised to call to discuss your recruitment requirements with our team. Our database has a wide range of high caliber candidates, and we have new offers for HR Managers in 2017. Call our team on 07586 342161
Redlo recruitment team only select candidates that match the specification after careful considerations to both parties aspirations on a long term basis. This different and proven approach allows our team to achieve a faster placement that leads to longer success for the employer and employee. We don’t just place any staff from our database as some rivals tend to in the hope that some candidates may fit in, we strategically review all our opportunities to meet your exact recruitment long term requirements.
“The Recruitment process was dynamic, honest and allowed us to halve our senior management recruitment process. The team within Redlo allowed us unique HR costing options. We saved £5,000 on our three placements” HR Manager/Birmingham
Our database offers new candidate profiling that enables our team to match your requirements. Our CEO is passionate about being effective and efficient at all times, and we work to a proven unique method of recruitment that benefits all parties. For your recruitment requirements, please contact our team for more information.
- Call (Andrew or Chris) 07586 342161
- Twitter: @AndrewJRConsult
- Email info@Redlo.co.uk
For Employers seeking candidates:
- Andrew JR Consulting will only select the most appropriate long term candidate for your business.
- The fees we use are competitive and offer excellent value given the service and quality we offer.
- Our senior management (CEO/Boardroom/Director) experience will enable us to select from a wide range of experienced staff.
- We always aim to enhance your companies growth and lower your staff turnover by using our proven services today.
- Our company mission is to always offer the best service and support during the recruitment process.
- We have sometimes declined opportunities so as to ensure no party has wasted time and this demonstrates our honest approach.
- Our team will review your profile and guide you to a position that we feel would be best suited to you. Our USP is that we don’t work on commission per placement, and thus we are focused on long term success.
- Our team won’t just view your CV as one of millions, and will offer advice and support where appropriate.
- See our other recruitment pages for tips on CV’s and HR/Job updates that could assist you in your search.
- Our team has experienced many recruitment firms, and we can honestly say that we won’t treat you as a number. Our CEO has had some interesting experiences with senior recruitment agencies and is focused on offering a fresh service that works for all parties.
- Service: Under our CEO’s guidelines we will keep you aware of the progression of your application and offer you the best service possible.
- We have unique services that allow our clients to view and review candidates that other service providers don’t offer.
- Our team are proven sales directors and benefit from being vastly experienced within the sales sector within many global organisations.
- We ask for a minimum of three years experience for our candidate database. (All references and checks will be made on CV’s after we have spoken to you. )
- We welcome you to call us with your career aspirations, and to discuss opportunities we may have that match your experience.
Pictures for our site come from www.JulesSelmes.co.uk (Above example! Please book this excellent photographer!)
Prize Draw: Those whom RT and Follow our Twitter Prize posting will be entered into our winter prize draw. One person whom has RT and Followed our account, and is following at the time of the draw, will win the below
- £100 Waitrose Vouchers
- Waitrose Hamper (£85)
Non Twitter entry via Email with Prize draw in the subject box. No bulk or 3rd parties’ entries. Winner selected within 2 working days of the draw and will be contacted by either twitter or email. The prize is not transferable and no cash alternative is offered. Winner will be drawn at random from entrants qualifying into a hat and picked at random. Draw from 1st Dec 2014 to 13th Feb 2015. Email details if not on Twitter to our above email address, with Prize NTE in the title.