Our Redlo team work to ensure our candidates are placed into the best possible roles. Once we have your details and a current CV, our team will work to match you to our career opportunities. Our bespoke services include our recruitment team meeting candidates via Skype or face to face at an initial meeting to discuss your aspirations for your next role. This allows our team to meet the person behind the CV and to ensure we align the potential recruiter’s culture to yours, and match the long term aspirations for both parties.
We have listed below are a small sample of the Jobs we are working with, and we advise you to send your CV to our team today. We advise you follow our LinkedIn (Redlo Ltd) page as this will feature Job postings, and industry news. At present we have over twenty four vacancies on our books in August in various sales roles across the UK, with salaries starting at £35k.
Send our team your updated CV listing your chosen next role, and you notice period/remuneration.
Please feel free to contact our team on 07586 342161 or email us at: info@Redlo.co.uk
Time for a change of Job? Do you have any of the below signs that you may benefit from a new challenge?
- Your Job is something you don’t enjoy, and Mondays are the day you dread.
- Your output (pace) has slowed recently?
- Your motivation for work is reduced?
- Your career plans have slowed or lost direction?
- You feel your ideas or work is not being noticed?
- You feel and think you’re under paid?
- You’re on autopilot or feel you need a new challenge?
- Your reading the below current jobs?
Our Redlo recruitment team work within senior management roles in a variety of sectors, and these typically will start with a salary from £35,000 to a six figure Director level positions. (Please only send us your CV if you have a minimum of three years Sales experience)
CV Advice: To assist you we have listed the below top 10 tips for you to consider when writing and submitting your CV to our recruitment team.
1. Keep it brief, no more than two pages.
2. Avoid superfluous personal detail such as age, religion and sex
3. Don’t write in the first person – start sentences with verbs.
4. List your career history in reverse, chronological order, explaining any gaps
5. Bullet achievements and responsibilities, more detail on recent roles
6. List educational institutions and qualifications in reverse chronological order
7. Include computer skills/social media, language skills/industry qualifications/awards and any relevant training
8. Keep your hobbies and interest section short
9. Referees can be provided on request: (List at least one)
10. Check for typos and ask a friend to read it through
Current August Sales Roles:
We have many more roles on our database, and these change weekly. Please contact our team for the latest updates, and to discuss your aspirations for 2017.
Sales Director. Pay Approx £95k+
- Midlands based.
- Managing a team of sales 10+ staff.
- Experience of gaining new national accounts would be advantageous.
- Full P&L responsibility of £20m+
- Action: Please send a detailed CV with your current remuneration.
- Closing date 1st October 2017.
Senior National Account Manager (SNAM)
We have numerous NAM & SNAM roles across the UK. These include working from home, and office based roles with company cars. Please send your CV to our team today! If your CV has a track record of new business, and listing success are advised to send your CV to our team.